Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Lazy Summer Days

I didn't have to work today which was a nice surprise this morning. I woke at 7am and realized I didn't have to work so I slept till 12:30 which was odd since I wasn't all that tired last night, lol. So I got up and stumbled around for a bit before I worked out what I wanted to eat. I decided on soup so I brewed up an awesome tomato and anything that was in the fridge concoction. It was pretty good in the end but it had too many olives in it. I managed to burn my tongue with the first sip so I really couldn't taste it that well but I'm sure it was good. Now I'm just chilling out drinking coffee and being on the net. I feel very nerdy but then I remember I'm a construction worker and its all ok again.

Today I feel I'm going to be doing a lot of waiting. I'm waiting for a call from Malaysia because Cat said she would be phoning son. I'm also waiting for the girl to come round so we can go shopping and I'm sure I will be waiting while she tries on clothes ;). Tonight I have to play mixed netball with friends from school so I will have to wait for that because its not till 9:10. Waiting is ok though because it means something is happening.
Have fun, Bye now.

No comments: