Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Brake Failure

I cant stop. I have fallen into this life and now I cant stop.
My life as of late has been 100% flat out. Every minute of the day I'm busy and when I finally stop my eyes are shut and I'm asleep. I have been blogging in the 15 minute gaps that I have between getting home from work, showering and going out. Last night it was tea with the girls family, tonight its tea at the kentish then who knows what, tomorrow night its netball and then Friday night its drinks for Elyses birthday, Saturday night who know what will happen. I'm loving it though. I hate sitting in the same place for too long. It annoys the girl because she is a movie person and likes lazing around at night and watching movies or TV, I have to be out though. When I'm sitting doing nothing I feel like I'm wasting time. I cant stop now, there is always something to be done.
Bye now.

No comments: