Monday, June 26, 2006

My weight lifted

Well that was it, the last one. Its such a great feeling to know that you don't have anything to worry about for the next few weeks. Although I start working tomorrow for my old man its still not the same. So tonight we are going out to watch Australia play Italy in the soccer. The game starts at 12:30am and goes till around 2:30am. Tomorrow I have to start work at 7am so I'm guessing I wont be too excited about standing in the cold and shoveling concrete, but what ca you do. The worst thing about working for your dad is that you cant exactly just call up sick. I guess I deserve what I get though for being a sucker.
The girl is coming out tonight so that's another bonus as I haven't seen her since Friday last week cause she worked all weekend and I studied so yay. I think we are heading down to the Dublin hotel at Glenelg so I suppose we will have to get a few pints into us, lol. Ah to be Irish.
Well till next time, have fun, bye now.

No comments: