Thursday, June 22, 2006

My freedom and happiness

Well that was it. The last one for my week.
I had my third exam today and god it feels super to have the realization that I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day. I still have another exam on Monday next week but for today I'm doing nothing.
On an even better note it is me and my girlfriends two month anniversary today which makes the rest of my day sound even better. Domi and I meet through a friend and she is honestly my favourite person in the world. Two months isn't a great amount of time but we have been through a lot so far and its still been fun so I cant wait to see her tonight. I got up at 4:45 this morning to study before my 9am exam so I don't know what the plans will be but I'm thinking maybe dinner or something like that, but we will see. Happy two month punk!!
I don't think she knows about this whole blog thing because I don't really tell people I know about it but hopefully she will read this someday.
Well its been fun. Bye now

No comments: