Friday, June 23, 2006

My Morning

Last night was magic. Me and the girl went to a place off Hindley Street called COS. Its a small place but its incredibly nice. We sat down and had a few drinks before our meals arrived, Domi had oysters and I had their specialty steak. The oysters were apparently huge and fantastic while my steak was sooo damn good. When I went to pay the guy recognised me from a couple other times when we had taken my mum there for her birthday so we got tea for about 50 which I thought was great. We had planned on desert at Spat's on King William Street but decided we were having enough trouble walking so we just headed on home.
I woke this morning with a shocking head ache but I got to stare into her eyes for a while so everything was peachy. After the girl left I made an omelet with 5 eggs and now I'm just waiting for that to settle. I'm making a quick post because I have to go to work in a second so that will be fun.
Bye now

No comments: