Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Routine

You know its weird how easily you can get out of routine. For the past two weeks or so I have been chilling at home studying boring subjects. I had my third exam on Thursday and since then I have been in a completely different mind set. Yesterday I saw Domi, worked for a few hours then saw some friends and now my routine is shot to pieces. I woke up this afternoon at about 12:30 and even though I should have started studying I just cannot seem to concentrate. I don't know if I want to. I'm sick of it in a way and now all I want to do is go and get drunk with everyone but I cant. What makes it worse is all the plans I had to go out and get drunk and fuck around on Monday night are now not appropriate as I have to work Tuesday and we are pouring concrete at 7am so that's just gay. Oh well I will have to postpone my post exam celebrations till later on in the week. I am looking forward to a change from all this study though so anything different will be great, even work. Well that's another rant for you. Have fun

No comments: