Saturday, June 24, 2006

My drink

You know what I realised the other day? I drink a lot of water. Its weird but I seem to do it without noticing. A cup here, a cup there, I think I have a problem. Na
Well today was another pretty stagnate day. I woke up and did, well, fuck all, all day. I had macaroni and cheese for lunch with was the bomb and then I sat around the house trying to not study. I watched the footy tonight only to have collingwood win which gave me the shits and then went out to chalkers again for a few games of pool with the boys. Now I'm home again, writing in this damn blog again and watching the rugby. It annoys me because South Australia isn't a traditional rugby state they don't show the rugby till late at night and normally someone tells me who won the game before I get to watch it but this time no one spoilt it for me so I'm looking forward to seeing who wins. Its Australia vs Ireland. Should be good. Well that's about it for now so I will speak to you happy folk soon. Ah yea I would love to see who is actually reading this so leave a comment if you want. It would be greatly appreciated. Bye now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm reading, so I guess I better comment... but I don't really have much to say, good on me.

-Tom