Saturday, June 17, 2006

Is this the first?

Well this is it I guess. I should be studying but I'm not I'm here, on the net, again. The rugby is about to start and its unlikely I'm ever going to start working on that maths exam that has been sitting on my desk for about a week now. I still have a few days so its ok.. Isn't it? As a student I pride myself on the many ways I can get out of studying and still think I will pass my exams. This is why I'm here. I read blogs, they interest me but I never thought I had the time to share my irrelevant thoughts with the world till now. Till exams. I will try to post every day, sometimes twice a day but I don't know how long it will last. Wish me luck with my exams if you want but just trust me when I say it will be fine. OK. I will see you all soon.

1 comment:

Joanne Tai said...

hey there... thanks for the comment :) ... how did you get to my blog...?