Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Bath

I had a bath today. It was weird. The last time I had a bath was after footy practice when I was in year 7. That was a good 7 years ago and honestly I haven't missed them.

I stayed at the girls house last night and we chilled out and watched Die Hard which was pretty cool since I hadn't seen that movie for so long. We woke up this morning and she had the idea that we should have a bath since I wasn't working and we had plenty of time to relax. I said yes and that was that. I was nipple deep in bubbles and a little hot but that was ok. It was still pretty enjoyable.

After our bath I headed off to clean my house a little before my parents got back from Tasmania. They had been down there for the last 5 days for my mums birthday and I had to pick them up from the airport. They didn't buy me anything so I guess that was there way of telling me to grow up. They unpacked and we headed out for tea for mums birthday I brought the girl and my sister brought her new boyfriend Tristan. He is a bit of a dude so we get along pretty well so it was a good night in the end. Now I'm sitting like a pregnant women waiting for my body to digest all the food I just ate.
That's all for now. Bye.

8 comments:

cat said...

you big fatty boom bah. well i'm a fatty too coz i lie about all day in the sun gettin tan and doing nothing! lifes hard eh?

Spud said...

i still dont beleive you have a tan, lol.

cat said...

and how can i prove it to you? show you my white bum?

Spud said...

you mean your white everything. no nead to get your bum out, lol.

cat said...

thats it. your gettin a photo. muh-wa-ha-ha (thats an evil cackle incase you didn't know)

cat said...

and btw, i don't need to read about your nipples. ever again.

Spud said...

Its all for the masses baby... lol... that was the gayest comment ever written on this poor site. Im a disgrace.

cat said...

god, that was bad. remind me again why we are friends when you go around writing shit like that? bloody tree hugger