Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My 3 Broken Pipes

Today was another day and I earned another dollar. I did manage to break three pipes along the way though. I was working at a high school and my job was to bore 60 holes for a fence. It was going pretty well until I started boring holes near one of the buildings. The head builder had told me that nothing was buried anywhere near where I was digging. After about the 3rd hole I hit a storm water pipe, then later I hit a sewer pipe and then finally I hit a 2 inch gas main which was pretty dangerous but all good because I only just nicked it. It ended up being a pretty tedious day but its ok because I'm doing something different tomorrow.
Just a quick post cause god I'm tired. Have fun now.

1 comment:

beepbeepitsme said...

How about these spuds?

The Virgin Mary and the Baby Jesus Appear On A Potato
http://beepbeepitsme.blogspot.com/2006/09/virgin-mary-and-baby-jesus-appear-on.html