Monday, June 30, 2008

My Beloved

I was devastated the other day when I started my car and it sounded very sick. I didn't book it in to be looked at straight away because I was too busy with work but the noise got worse and I got worried. I like my car, a lot, and weird noises mean bad things. I had an oxygen sensor replaced on the manifold a couple of months ago and I thought it might have been something to do with that and I was right. I took in to the Holden dealer near me and they worked out that the right hand Catalytic converter had died for some reason. It is going to take a few days to get another one because it has to be flown over from Melbourne so I am stuck with a sick sounding car for the moment. It should be fixed soon though and my little orange baby will be back on the road. Woot.

No comments: