Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Extremes

Well Thursday and Friday couldn't have been any more different. Thursday was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in sight. Where was I on such a beautiful day you may ask? Well unknown reader I was inside pouring a concrete floor and not outside enjoying not being rained on. Now Friday on the other hand was the opposite. It rained all day and was windy, cold and reasonably shithouse. Where was I on such a horrible day you may ask. Well unknown reader I was outside getting rained on. I was putting up with the wind and cold and not enjoying it. Life always happens like that I think. If everything was perfect all the time you would get used to it and having to stand out in the rain and cold wind would become a detrimental event instead of something to complain about on your blog. I guess I just have to put up with a bit of rain and cold numbness every now and then. Byes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah cold stinks and I must say I also have nothing against looking at construction I have formed a certin respect for the guys that have to do that job since I married one of them. it will be nice once it's done there aprantly are going to be reflecting pools and benches and OMG you mean places for employees to sit in the public eye while we are on our lunch breaks. You mean we can come outside and enjoy the beautiful weather when it decides to get nice out here? Awesome. and just so I'm not flooding your blog with pointless comments I'm sorry that you have been uneasy all weekend. I think this weekend has been strange for almost everyone. hope you start feeling good again real soon.