Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Weekend Review

This whole weekend has been pretty relaxing and boring but it has been good. I have needed a weekend off after last weekend and this last week. Friday night I had organized to go bowling with everyone but only Cat was keen and in the end we didn't go because it was way to much effort, lol. Instead the girl and I just chilled out and watched Jurassic Park 2 and then hit the hay early.

Friday was the girls mums birthday so when we all got up Saturday morning we headed up to Harndorf to have scones with jam and cream from a place that they go to all the time. The scones were really tasty but I was starving and after eating all that sugary jam and cream and drinking a huge iced chocolate I felt very light headed and pretty average. We got home and I had a lie down for about an hour. It sucked because when ever I sleep during the day it always makes me feeling shithouse.

Once I was up and about I downed a Red Bull and the girl and I drove to my house to spend the afternoon. We watched Jurassic Park 3 and then picked up Layno and headed up to Sam's house for a bit of a Shindig.

It was a very very mellow party compared to some of the previous efforts we have had at Sam's place. Back in the days when Sam, Steve, Susi and I were in a band we got terribly drunk at Sam's. One night involved us throwing a banana and hand fulls of butter through a fan. It sprayed everywhere outside and to this day they are still finding chunks of banana. That same night we walked around the neighborhood and nearly got beaten up by one of Sam's neighbours who just happens to be an ex kick boxing champion who was very angry. A damn good night though. Last night as I said didn't quite have the shenanigans of that night but it was still a good chilled out night. The girl, Layno and I left quite early because the girl had to get up early this morning for work. I wasn't that fussed about leaving early and Layno wasn't either.

For some reason I woke up early this morning. I woke up just before the girls alarm went off at 5:50am and then was wide awake at 8:45. I got up and watched some TV but couldn't find anything good on. I watched Video Hits for a while but every song they played was terrible. I feel like an old guy saying this but I don't like a lot of the new music these days, lol, got to go put my teeth back in now. I bummed around a bit more and made some killer Nachos and have been watching the V8 Supercars and now the Indy cars since then. Another relaxing day but hey its all good.

No comments: