Monday, October 08, 2007

My 1000 Let Down

The biggest race of the year, the Bathurst 1000 was last weekend and a bloody Ford won. It was a pretty average race apart from the last 12 laps where the rain came in and it was really god to watch but a bloody ford won. It pretty much ruined my weekend.

The weekend was good. Friday night the girl and I just chilled out at hers and watched Transformers and played video games, so cool. Saturday night we headed out to the Edinburgh Hotel Kellie's 21st. Kellie went to school with me in high school and she is an absolute crack up. It was a good night with a good crowd and fun was had. The ride home was long but we got subway and that really hit the spot at 1 am.

I don't know whats going on this week. I'm a bit lost at the moment with my weeks. I kind of fall into them and before I know it they are over. I think there are plans to hit the Kentish and maybe something Thursday night but I'm not sure. The one thing I'm positive on is that the weekend is going to be massive. Its my 21st party Friday night and then a good friend Blake's 21st party the Saturday night. Going to be a bit slow Sunday. Cant wait tho.

No comments: