Today was horrible. It rained all day at work, I was freezing, soaking wet and then I got electrocuted. We were digging up a fire main that was leaking so the trench we had dug was full of water and needed to be pumped out. We have a little submersible pump that we always use but today somehow the water got into the motor and when I picked it up the safety switch didn't trip and I got zapped. It made me feel very lousy and I got a weird pain in my back. The shock took my day from bad to terrible. The worst part was as soon as we were finished and back at our yard the rain cleared and the sun came out. Blah.