Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Big Win

So last Saturday night there was a Lotto draw worth 22 million. I thought hmmm that would be handy so for the first time in my life I bought a Lotto ticket. I didn't know what to buy so I ended up asking for "a ticket". The guy asked me what type and I just said "you know the multi one???" He gave me something and I paid him something and that was it really, I was just holding up the line after that. I was out Saturday night so I didn't check the numbers or anything but Sunday when I eventually woke up I went on the net and got the numbers and started checking them off on my ticket. To my surprise I actually won. I got three normal number and another one. I knew I hadn't won much but I knew I had won. So off I went to the newsagent to collect my money. I walked up to the counter expecting to become Adelaide's newest multi multi hundredaire but to my disappointment I only won 26 dollars. Oh well it all helps, 22 million would have been nicer though.

Tonight I got Mexican food and coffee with Cat and as usual we ate too much Mexican food and then had coffee to make us worse. We talked about weird things tonight like slutty friends and religion. A weird combo, but still good. I'm a bit sick so I'm going to sleep now. Bye bye.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulations on beating my big win of £16 two years ago.

Phil said...

With the conversion rate of the aussie dollar I dont even know if i do beat it. How pathetic, lol.