Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Eclipse

There is an eclipse on tonight at around 7:30 and I'm going to watch it. I missed the last one because it happened at like 4am so tonight I'm going to make use of the planets and watch it.

The weekend was good. We hit the Dublin on Friday night to welcome home some friends who had vacated Australia and toured Europe for six weeks. It was good to catch up with them and their crowd because I hadn't really seen them for six weeks oddly enough. I was pretty spent so I didnt hang around for long but it was still a good night at the Dub Dub.

Saturday night the girl and I started at Calvins before heading into town for a 21st. The 21st was for a friend of mine from school. It was a huge catch up session with people from school and I even got to hand out a heap of invitations for my 21st. If you didn't get one at Kathryns 21st dont dismay yours is on its way.

This week has been pretty relaxed at work. We have been working up in the hills at Sterling and the whether has been incredible for a change. I dont know what work has install for me for the rest of the week but this weekend will be good with a heap more birthdays and fun fun...ness. Bye byes.

No comments: