Saturday, August 18, 2007

My 4.0

The girl and I went to see Die Hard 4.0 on Thursday night and although it was an incredible movie and the special effects were awesome, I was a little disappointed because it didn't really follow on like the other Die Hard movies. Don't get me wrong it was really quite good but it just didn't feel like a Die Hard movie. Oh well.

Last night the girl and I were double booked so we headed out to tea in North Adelaide with a few of her friends and then Headed up to Susi's house to hang out with her Mum and Sister. Susi and Telf left for England almost two months ago and it was good to head up and just hand out at her place. It was weird because she wasn't there but it was still cool to have a few drinks and chill out with her sister Kate and boyfriend Matt. We got a phone call from the girls about halfway through the night and that was definitely a highlight. I have messaged the girls and few time since they have been over there but last night was the first time I have talked to them on the phone and it was so good to hear how much they are enjoying everything. They are working in a castle which sounds pretty awesome.

Tonight we are heading to a farewell and then out to see The Lost Show play a gig in town. Should be an awesome night. Bye now.

No comments: