Monday, April 09, 2007

My Hollywood Night

Went to a party that ended in a very movie like way. Everything was going to plan until someone decided to ride a motorbike through the house and leave rubber all through the kitchen. It was definitely a different thing to see at a house party and made me think of different movies that that had happened in. I ended up drunk again and didn't get home till about 3 or 4. I felt terrible this morning and still feel and bit under the weather.

I have to give a shout out to Cholas who has been a bit under the weather this weekend after having a few too many drinks. Hi to my little cat as well. Hope you are having fun on your island.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

Hi Spud. Thanks for the comment and a very Happy Easter to you too. You seem to be having a good time anyway!

Professor Howdy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hope you'll come back - maybe
even place it in your "favorites"!
Tell me sometime if you think
my humor is good...

I like your blog - bet you
have lots of online friends...

Cholas said...

Hahaha, I've been trying for ages to get mentioned on this blog.

I've finally found the key! Fuck myself up with Southern Comfort!

Cheers dude

Regina F said...

Wow, any chance the motorbike rider was drunk too?