Monday, January 15, 2007

My Eat Eat Eat and Have Cake Too

I just ate the largest piece of carrot cake and damn it was good. I love carrot cake.

Last week was crazy with work and everything else that happened. I cant believe how slack I have been with posting lately so I'm going to have to make sure I post like every day. Last week was cause for celebrations because we finally finished building the warehouse we have been working on for the last 3 months. There are still a few things left to tie up but the main parts are finished. I was so damn excited. Its been a good job but I'm so glad I'm out of there.

I had a big night Saturday night which was odd because I haven't really drunk all that much for a long long time. It was great thought and i talked to a few people I hadn't seen for a while. Sunday consisted of the girl and I getting up at about 1:30, eating way to much KFC and then the day slowing down. We watched the cricket while sitting on the couch and then that was about it. We finally managed to get up to eat tea and head down the bay for ice cream with Tilney but apart from those highlights it was a slow day. We both needed it tho so it was good.

I have had some troubles lately and I just have to say that I love my friends so much and I thank them for putting up with me and being there for me. I love having ice cream with them and sometimes making them pancakes :)

This week is going to be another crazy one and I will probably be working Sunday because my parents go away next Tuesday for five weeks and there are a few jobs we need to finish before my dad leaves. I was looking forward to taking some time off while they are away but I think I have about 6 weeks work to do in the 5 they are away so that's a bummer. Might go to Tasmania with the girl though, just for something to do.

Well that's it I'm done. Have fun guys. Speak soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm. work work work. u suck. i need to hang out washing.