Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Driver

This has been a rushed weekend. Friday night I went to a friends 21st which ended up with her being very drunk and very pukey by about 10:30, lol. It was fun though. I worked a long day Friday so I was tired as anything by about 11pm so I headed home. Friday night was also a first for me because I headed in and had tea with the girl at work. The girl has been working in bars and pubs for a while but she has gone back to working in the Women's and Children's hospital as a theatre orderly. She is at uni studying to be a nurse so it also gives her good experience. I took in KFC and we ate it and chilled out in the orderlies room. It was good and I think we will do it pretty often when she works late shifts.

I worked Saturday and it was a struggle. It has been hot lately but we had thunderous showers this whole weekend. We have been in drought for the last 18 months so the rains were great but it made it so humid it was almost unbearable. Working in hot whether is a struggle but its ok. Working in humidity is anything but fun. We poured concrete and i was drenched in sweat. It was gross.

Saturday night we headed to one of the girls friends going away parties. It was pretty cool because i got to meet one of her oldest friends and some of her friends that I know were there so we all had a bit of a chat. We only stayed for an hour or too then headed down to the bay to meet up with Tilney and Layno. Due to work and the heat and the humidity I was tired so we headed home early.

It has become a bit of a ritual that on Sundays the girl and I wake up late, eat way to much for lunch and then spend the rest of the day on the couch. Today was no different. We ate Noodle Box and while it was soo so tasty we ate way too much and I ended up falling asleep on the couch for about 3 hours. It was nice.

My parents leave Tuesday so this week is going to be pretty hectic. I may even have a party or two.

Have fun, Bye now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay party! i'm there. love love