Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Birthdays

This year is the year of 21st birthdays. I was born in 1986 and many of the people who I went to school with were as well so we are all turning the big 21. The birthdays have started already and I have another one coming up tomorrow night. Its weird to see all of your friends hitting such a mature age and I think it will really stir my mind up when I too turn 21. I still have a few months to go so I should be OK.

I did a lot of driving today because we have a few different jobs on the go and they are on different sides of town. It gets tedious sometimes but I like driving so it was an pretty good day.

Bye now.

2 comments:

Marisa C.N. said...

Hello from Brazil !!

Oh... I miss those times... :p
Enjoy cause time flies !
I now sound like an old lady LOL
[]´s

Anonymous said...

your posts are getting worse. maybe you should give up. you will never be mature, even when you turn 36. hehe its okay i still love you