Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Tonsillitis... Again

Last night was pretty good. The family, the girl and I headed out to tea for my old mans birthday day and the meal was very good. We sat down just in time to watch the sunset which was nice too.

After tea I started to feel a bit average and I soon realised what it was. I had been feeling pretty lousy all weekend but I thought it was just because I was run down from work but last night it really hit me. I have tonsillitis again. This is going to be the third time in about two months. Gay house.

I felt ok this morning before work but during the afternoon a started to feel lethargic again. I will have to go see the doctor again which should be fun and hopefully I don't have to get the suckers yanked out.

Well that's my tales of tonsillitis. Have fun. Bye now.

4 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Hi Spud! Thanks for visiting my blog. How are you now? I didn't know going to the doctor's is fun. I try not to go to the doctor's as much as I could. Take care.

Admin said...

i used to have chronic tonsillitis and strep...always back to back. i shouldn't say "used to" because it tends to come back, especially during the winter months. the strep is especially bad...with the fever and everything. hope you're feeling better!!!

Genies said...

beware with tonsillitis, do treatment right away or stop eating foods cause inflammation. immediately see a doctor if the condition worsens. thanks for sharing. <a href="http://husnaherbal.com/cara-menyembuhkan-radang-amandel-atau-tonsilitis/'>cara menyembuhkan radang amandel</a>

cara mengatasi mata berair said...

beware with tonsillitis, do treatment right away or stop eating foods cause inflammation. immediately see a doctor if the condition worsens. thanks for sharing. cara menyembuhkan radang amandel