Monday, October 30, 2006

My Sore Neck

Yesterday was hilarious. There were a lot of drunk old people at Julies 50th and it made it worth being there. It was good to see some of Adams family because I have known him for 16 or something years now and I have met most of his family. It was a pretty good day in the end and I left pretty drunk.

After the party Sam and I headed into town to see Raised Fist. It was amazing. Raised Fist are a Swedish hardcore band and they are very different to any other band in that genre. They are very positive guys and it was amazing to see them live. After the gig we chilled out back at Adams and recovered.

Today has been a lazy day for me. I got up late because yesterday and last night really took it out of me and I woke up with an incredibly sore neck. I spoke to Sam and he said he was sore too. I think it was because I got hit with a guy while I was in the mosh but I'm unsure, lol.
Bye now.

No comments: