Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Olympiad

Its a weird time when the Olympics are on because no matter what there is always something to watch on TV. I have watched a bit of the coverage but not a huge amount because work has been pretty hectic and I have been working weekends and longer hours. I watched some of the opening ceremony but fell asleep before the athletes walked in and I have to say I wasn't that impressed. The best part was when all the Chinese guys were in the boxes going up and down. Apart from that and the fireworks, I thought it was pretty boring.

The one thing I am sick of in the coverage is montages and that is saying a lot because I am a big montage fan. It seems that every time Australia wins any medal it results in a montage that is played every 30 minutes. Enough TV people! Play more beach volleyball because that is an underrated sport. Woot bye!

No comments: