I stole this from JaG, who took it from someone else, but is the best.
1. My uncle once: Took me out in his Cessna and we nearly landed on top of a freight train.
2. Never in my life: have I seen the godfather???
3. When I was five: I was really small and skinny.
4. High school was: one of the best times of my life because of all the great people who were around me.
5. I will never forget: My late grandparents and everything they did for me.
6. Once I met: You, and you said hi back.
7. There's this boy I know: that fell in some mud, got rabies and now sell flowers for a living.
8. Once, at a bar: I met my beautiful girl.
9. By noon, I'm usually: 87% water.
10. Last night: I went to a farewell for a friend who came back to visit from his new life and did not change. It made me happy.
11. If only I had: More time to spend with people who have time for me.
12. Next time I go to church: I cant remember the last time I went to church but hopefully the next time will be for a positive joyous occasion.
13. What worries me most: is not living life to the full and not being as successful as I can be.
14. When I turn my head left I see: the blue wall of my room and a Holden poster.
15. When I turn my head right I see: the Adelaide Crows game on TV and my mess of a room.
16. You know I'm lying when: I say im not hungry.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: single kick skate boards.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I'd be: Shakespeare him self.
19. By this time next year: I hope to be looking for a house but we will se.
20. A better name for me would be: Jimmy Ricard
21. I have a hard time understanding: Chinese. I'm not Chinese.
22. If I ever go back to school, I'll: say hi to your sister.
23. You know I like you if: I send you a text message.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my friends and family.
25. Take my advice, never: regret anything.
26. My ideal breakfast is: reheated pizza.
27. A song I love but do not have is: Riders of the storm by The Doors.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: call me and we will have a drink.
29. Why won't people: recycle more?
30. If you spend a night at my house: you will wake up the next day dazed and hung over.
31. I'd stop my wedding for: a soda?
32. The world could do without: daytime tv shows.
33. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat eggplant.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: you with blonde hair.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: guns without bullets.
36. If I do anything well it's: being me.
37. I can't help but: eat more than I should, most of the time.
38. I usually cry: beer after too much beer.
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: Always be yourself and always stand up for who you are. Never forget where you have come from but do not dwell on it.
40. And by the way: always have fun!!!!