Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Weekly Highs

This has been another odd week. Things have gone well but not exactly smooth. I had a few weird moments. I took a load of clean fill in the truck out to the Garden Island dump and on the way managed to get every light. I did not stop once and its about 25 kilometers. On the way back I stopped at every light. That seems to be how my life has been lately. All green lights and then stuck in traffic.

Its been a weird time lately. I'm both excited and depressed about my parents and the girls mum coming home. I have had so much freedom and responsibility lately, in work and at home. Its been good and I don't know how I'm going to go making the transition back. Work is a different story to home because at work I will go from being boss to back to employee which is always hard. Home is just its own story. I really need the freedom of mine and the girls own place but its just not on the cards at the moment. I really want to last two more years at home and then look seriously at buying a place. The girl and I both want to get a place but right now just isn't the right time. I need the freedom though.

Apart from that times have been good. This week is going to be a bit different. I need to eat a bit better this week cause last week I only ate shit. There are two good parties coming this weekend so I am happy about that too.

Life is a circle and at the moment I'm stuck in a kaleidescope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the week has been good to you. sorry that the parents are coming home so soon I'm sure it's been really nice for you to have things to yourself and take on responsibility. Oh and the horse riding we have some action pictures I miss that big guy he's so good, It's awesome you should try it if you ever get a chance.