Wednesday, August 04, 2010

My Day Off

Today was wet, wild, windy and bloody horrible. It was to wet for us to be able to work on any of the jobs we have going at the moment so I had the day off. Days like these don't come around very often so I enjoyed it immensely. I watched a baseball game between the Phillies and the Marlins which was actually really interesting because American baseball is only on TV during the day time and I never get to watch it. The Phillies won the game which was good and then i did some exercise and now here I am.

I added a couple things to the blog today. The first is the exciting news that The Spud Blog now has a Facebook page, so head on over and check it out. You can even like it, if that's what makes you happy. The second is those nifty buttons at the bottom of all the posts. Instead of having to comment you can just leave a quick reaction. So check those out and if you don't like it I will throw a set of steak knives at you for good measure.

No comments: