Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Unsure

I am uneasy. Uneasy about this weekend to be exact. This weekend the girl and I are heading to Mildura to see the girls father. He lives in Mildura with his new partner and has been begging us to come see him since I first met the girl. Mildura is a 4 to 5 hour drive from Adelaide so we don't see him very often and when we do its for a very short time. The girl and her father don't get along all that well and because I haven't spent a lot of time with him I haven't made my mind up about him.

I am not intimidated by him or any of that normal boyfriend meeting father drama but he is just a hard person to read. The weekend will be ok but I'm still uneasy. We leave tomorrow night after work and will come home some time Sunday so hopefully the weekend goes quickly and it all goes smoothly. We will see how everything goes. Woo

No comments: