Monday, July 28, 2008

My Mountain Highs and Valley Lows

The trip away to the snow was absolutely amazing and so much fun but I'm not going to tell all tonight because while we were away something incredibly sad happened. The day we got back the girl found out that one of the girls who works in same theater in the hospital as her had committed suicide. The girl knew her quite well so it came as a huge shock and hit her pretty hard. It made me thin of just how precious life is and how easily it can be taken away.

On the other hand suicide is something that is more common in our society than most think and I urge anyone out there who is deeply depressed to seek help. Everyone in their lives has had tough times and although the world may seem like it is baring down on you there is always people who can help and other ways to get over it. No matter how dark the world may be there is always a light at the end of the tunnel and that light may be the happiest feeling you will ever feel.

A short post tonight but I will post a heap of snow photos and a big wrap up of our trip tomorrow night. Bye all.

2 comments:

JaG said...

Why are there AdBrite links in this post? Did you do this on purpose, do you see them too, or did my lappie catch its first virus??

Phil said...

I dont know why they are there. They are very annoying though arnt they. I Will try and get rid of them.