Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Momentum

Momentum is an odd thing. Once you get going its really incredibly hard to slow down. I seem to be working harder and harder these days and I don't really mind it. I think so far this week I have worked nearly 50 hours and its only Thursday. The way I seem to compensate for that is doing things after work which makes me tired the next day. It seems that by Friday of most weeks I want to die because I am so tired. I don't think I would have it any other way though. I can't wait for the snow. I really cant. I am going with so many cool people and its such an amazing place. Cannot wait.

I put some new photos up finally on the Spud Photo Blog so check them. The Lost Show are playing a gig tomorrow night so that will go off if I don't fall asleep before they start, lol, and I'm out. Byes.

No comments: