Friday, September 03, 2010

My Horridness

Today was horrible. Shit in fact. It rained solidly all day long and I was soaked from about 10am onwards. I was working for a Plumbing company digging a hole for a pump station and inlet and out let pipes so couldn't just leave when the weather turned sour. The guys I was working with didn't want to be there either so the mood was gloomy. We finally finished at 2pm and by that time I was soaked through to my jocks. Everything I was wearing or near was soaking wet. Not the most enjoyable day.

I got home and Domi being Domi had chicken noodle soup waiting for me. I just don't know how I put up with her sometimes. I showered, souped and everything was all better, well, except the weather. Its still violent and shit outside but at least there is beer and footy and warmth inside. Enjoy the storm ladies and gents.

No comments: