Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My Chili Night

Last night I decided had to be curry night. I had an average day at work so I thought I would make a green curry to lighten my mood a little. It turned out to be one of my better efforts, curry wise and I felt great after. The only problem I have with chili and any spicy food is that it makes me sleepy. I really don't know why it happens but any time I eat spicy food its almost like taking a sleeping tablet. I'm fine when I eat it but about an hour later its sleep time. I read somewhere that chili in particular clears your sinuses which allows you to sleep better but I can't for the life of me work out why when I eat it I fall asleep. I made it to 9:00pm last night which was pretty good but the day I had was hardly strenuous so I definitely wasn't tired from that. I guess its just my bodies excuse for being lazy.

So I guess that's my scientific conclusion for the morning, chili+me=lazy!

No comments: