Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Multi Talented Week

This week I have done every job imaginable. Everything from fixing steel reinforcement and concreting a garage to digging a 5 meter deep storm water soakage pit filled with ballast. That's one of the best things about my job; just about every day is different.

Apart from work not a lot has been happening in my life. We went out Saturday to celebrate a couple of 22nd's which was a really good night. I picked up my ticket to Slipknot who are coming in the next few months but I was devastated to find out that I didn't get a ticket to see Birds of Tokyo. I was really looking forward to them but I guess I will just have to wait. I also found out that calling someone from a concert actually has a name. Its called Cellcert and it has a definition. Crazy times we live in.

I found this photo and it made me laugh so there. byes.

No comments: