Monday, September 22, 2008

My Old 22

Now that I'm 22 I'm buying a house. The girl and I have been looking for a while but have found one we really like. Its a house that was built buy a couple but they have run out of money and there are a few finishing touches that need to be added to finish it off. A lot of the work that needs to be done in outside in the landscaping which is great for me because that fits in with what I do so its win win. Its still up in the air but the cogs are moving.

Our trip to Phillip Island was really good. We ate so much fantastic food and drank a lot of beer and wine and it was fun. The racing was pretty good on the Saturday but on Sunday there was a huge crash that involved a car rolling over right in front of us which was really cool. The only bad part was the drive home. After twelve hours in a car my arse was flat and I really didn't want to drive to work the next day.

My life has been really hectic since I got back. We went out Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. We started at the Ed and then headed into town. The night had an unfortunate end but that might have to be a story for another time. Such is life I guess.

No comments: