Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Double Booked Party Night

The girls Christmas party last night was pretty good. The food was fantastic. We started with pumpkin soup, then steak with all sorts of sides and then a chocolate pudding. It was weird because I didn't know anyone but we sat with another couple and the guy was the biggest goobie I have ever met but still cool so it was fun. I drove so didn't really drink anything and no one on our table but the girl and the goobie guy were drinking so they both got pretty toasted. It was funny.

We stayed there pretty late before heading down near my house to hit my mate Ringy's 21st. I felt really bad when we left because I could tell the girl didn't want to leave but I would have felt terrible if I missed Ringy's 21st. We got there and everyone was pretty chilled out. A few people dancing but most people were outside sitting down. We only stayed for about an hour before it finished and then I gave Hoggot, Sam and Nicole a lift back to Hoggots before the girl and I went home. Dave, I mate from school was there and it was good to catch up with him because I hadn't seen him since we finished school and it was just a good night.
Byes

5 comments:

Elaine said...

I think we will go ferry to Cumbrae today so I can put some pics of autumn up just to help you cool down

Elaine said...

Hi Spud can you do me a favour and tell me if this kind of censorship takes place over there ?
http://nannyknowsbest.blogspot.com/2007/11/nannys-new-book-burners.html#comments

Anonymous said...

THIS IS PHIL. AMANDA IS MY FRIEND.

Anonymous said...

FROM RANDOMSALAD.COM

Phil said...

Elaine that is ridiculous. I hope things like that dont happen over here.