Sunday, December 07, 2008

My Weekend Away

I'm back but already I'm gone. I got back last night at about 6:00pm.I showered and got ready for the girls work Christmas party and I was off again. The night was really good with food and alcohol flowing. We had a good group of people on our table and I even won an itunes voucher which was awesome. I bought the new Bliss N Eso cd. Which I know might come as a surprise to some of you but hey I like the tunes. The night finished early and we were home by 12 which was nice because I had had a long day and a couple hours of driving.

I leave tomorrow to head back down to the farm and this job. I will be away for the whole week but this time I remembered to pack my Ipod and the girls camera so I will have music and photos to bring back. See you in a week chums.

No comments: