Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Wii Buy

For the last few months the girl has been saying that she wants a Nintendo Wii so I finally gave in and bought her one on the weekend. Its kind of a Christmas present but also just because. I was unsure at how good it would be but I was wrong to doubt. Its the best thing ever. We got a heap of games, Mario Kart, Wii Sports, Mario Olympics, Sonic the Hedgehog and Wii Fit. They are all awesome but surprisingly Wii Fit is the best. Its awesome. I spent about two hours today doing yoga and balance excersises. It took me almost 25 minutes to walk across a tightrope between two buildings. I think my balance needs some work.

Apart from Wiiiiiing all weekend we went out last night to the Dublin Pub for Hoggot's 22nd birthday. There was a good crowd down there and we all had a bit of a laugh. I bought him a Malibo and pineapple because it was the girliest drink I could think of. The girl behind the bar couldn't find any mini umbrellas so she cut a strawberry into a love heart and I chuckled. The dance floor was packed with over 40's so it was a bit dangerous there with too many ass grabs as you walked throught the crowd but it was all fun.

A good Wii weekend I would wisely say. This week I am going to go away for a few days for work so I could be a boring blog week. Im not looking forward to going away. Its going to be boring without the girl and the Wii. Hopefully I'm not gone for too loong. Byes

No comments: