Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Heavy Night

The highlight of this week was Tuesday night. The guys and I went and saw Slipknot play at the Wayville Showgrounds. I don't care what anyone says about heavy music or Slipknot, if they haven't seen them live they cannot make a judgment. I have seen a lot of gigs in my short lifetime and this was one of the best. It was incredible. From the flame cannons and fireworks to the drum kit that rose into the air and spun round. It was nine guys up on stage giving it there all and it was brilliant.

Apart from that the week has been pretty normal. The weekend was quiet but good. We partied for a friends going away Saturday, before heading to the lovely Tilney's house where she and her boyfriend Luke cooked us and amazing tea. It was such a great way to spend a Saturday night and the company was even better than the beautiful food.

I'm going to shave my head again tomorrow night because it is getting long and if you are lucky there might even be photo's on her some time soon. I don't know if the world is ready for a photo of me though. We will see.
Byes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is a "good mosh pitting" moment. it sounds like you had a blast.

Phil said...

Hahahaha, good mosh pitting Julie!