Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Addiction

I have recently realized that I have a huge addiction to coffee and all things caffeine. Now I know I'm not exactly standing in front of a group of people saying "Hi, my name is Phil, and I listen to hair metal and am a Meth addict" but hey give me some credit for outing it. Now I have always loved a coffee, especially in the morning but lately I think I have taken it a bit to far with energy drinks. I seemed to get sucked in at the service station or shop and buy two instead of one due to the cheap price but always end up drinking both instead of just the one. I guess its a better addiction than some but I am still weary. I had the thought about participating in dry July but instead of not drinking alcohol I thought of giving up coffee/caffeine but to be honest I don't know if I could. The giving up alcohol would be a piece of cake. I don't really drink that much. Sometimes on the weekend but hardly during the week at all so I think I will just forget I ever thought about the caffeine thing and do that.

No comments: