Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just a Thought

Firstly...
I Love being so in love with you and I love that cheeky smile you gave me.
I Love that after really meeting him I know what you see and that he is right for you.
I Love that you changed your whole life for someone and now it has made you happier than I have ever seen you.
I Love that today you did but Hate that tomorrow you wont.
I HATE that when you walked through our door I could see the depression on your face and I am so sorry that your life isn't going to plan.
I hate that we haven't seen each other in a while but Love that there are going to be so many stories at dinner tomorrow night.
I LOVE that you are in a new relationship with our old friend and I Love that smile you have on your face.
I Love that a simple question has reminded us how long we have been friends.
I do Love your friendship and I promise we will be over to see you soon.

I Love that one day, one of you, some of you, might actually read this.

2 comments:

friend of yours said...

I love this

Sky Vogue said...

The long and slender evening cocktail dresses will make you Kaufen Brautkleider far more dresses mature and sexy. This cocktail dresses is because the dress is tailored to prom dresses show off the dresses contour of one cheap cocktail dresses 's body. The lengthy skirt dress may also be utilized evening dresses should you do not need flower girl dress to show off your legs.inexpensive cocktail dresses If you are particularly