Thursday, April 07, 2011

My Time Travel

Sometimes I forget about this blog. I do. Its almost as if I travel forward in time and then all of a sudden I haven't written in here for weeks. It has actually been a full on couple of weeks. Work has been good then shit and then good and a bit shit but life has been awesome.  In the last few weeks we have seen some great live music, spent some awesome nights with good friends and also footy season is back so that's in the mix too.

After all this time I don't have that much to say which is odd but oh well. I have been enjoying myself lately because I have discovered a whole heap of new bands. There is nothing better than finding a new band to listen to after you have felt bored with your music collection. Here is a song. Enjoy


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have all been there and done that... Glad to hear you squeezed in some major fun in between the good and bad... Life is funny that way....