Sunday, April 17, 2011

My lazy Sunday

Right now I am doing just about my favorite thing to do on a Sunday. I'm sitting at home in front of our fire, eating cookies and drinking coffee, while watching the Formula One race in shanghai. It's turning out to be an amazing race with many different strategies mixing cars and teams up. I know it's a bit bogan but nothing beats watching motor sport on a Sunday.

We had a really great day yesterday down at Mclaren Vale for Susi's birthday. We drank wine and ate cheese out in the beautiful sunshine and it really made us realize how good life is. We left the Vale and headed back to Susi's for pizza and more booze. Even though I didn't drink that much last night and my head was very clear this morning it's still great to have a lazy Sunday. Hope you enjoy yours.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fire, cookies and coffee - how do we sign up? lol for us it's just reading the Sunday paper a little cross-word and major coffee! Happy Sunday...

Evielynne

Phil said...

Yea the Sunday mail is a great way to waste an hour or so with a coffee. Cheers for your comments.