Sunday, May 03, 2009

My Packing

Well with the new house purchase and the move getting ever closer Domi and I are slowing packing everything. We have been living at my parents house for the last couple of weeks sorting through everything from my old room and packing what we are going to keep. This weekend however we stayed at her place to pack some of her things. All up we have half filled my parents spare bedroom with boxes and boxes of all our crap. Its amazing how much crap you can accumulate over the years. I think out of everything I own, I have only packed half.

The highlight of this weekend was my 5 year school reunion on Friday night. I was great to catch up with a lot of people who I haven't seen for a couple of years. It was bad to see that a few people hadn't changed at all but great to see that some people have. It was odd that with a couple hundred people in the room I still managed to hang out with the same 20 people I see every week. Oh well, still great to catch up.

Work has been hectic to say the least. Im working by my self due to the fact that my father is overseas and I really could use a second person. Its amazing how much longer it takes you to do a job completely by yourself. Its been great though because I do like working by myself and doing my own thing. Being so flat out does make the days go incredibly quickly though. I have a little over a week left until my old man gets back but I have about a months work so I will definitely be crazy busy. Should be a good week. Byes

No comments: