Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Computer Hatred

This last month has been hell for me for one reason only. My computer shit its self and decided to die. Painful, is all I can say. There is nothing that annoys me more in this word than trying to fix a computer. Somehow we got a virus and that lead to not being able to even get the thing to turn on. So yes it has been a struggle but I think its back to normal. Hopefully otherwise I am going to throw it at something.

Today though is very exciting because today is the last day in my lifetime that I will be 24. Tomorrow friends I will be older by just a little bit and I will turn 25. I completely and utterly cant believe I have hit this point in my life. I feel like I have been very lucky in friendships, love and in life in general and in last 24 years. I hope things continue in this fashion and even though the last 24 years have definitely not been easy, they have been enjoyable and I think that's the only wish I have for the next 24. So heres to getting older people and enjoying life!!

Byes

No comments: