Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Headspace

Lately I have had a lot on my mind. Now when I say that I don't mean a lot of things are troubling me or anything like that, I have just been busy. I have been thinking about a million and one things. Whether it be things to do with work or things to do with life or things to do with our trip. I have just been thinking and thinking and thinking and to be honest my brain isn't working. I think I need this holiday. To bad its still 8 months away.

The last week was a pretty boring one. It really has started to be wintery outside and as always when the weather turns to shit it makes you want to do less and less. Plus after working in rain, wind and cold all day the last thing you want to do is have a shower, get all warm and then go back out in it again. So last week was a pretty quiet one. We were meant to go and see The Lost Show play Saturday night in town but I had a really early start and a half day of work turned into a really tough full day and after the week I had I just couldn't drag my self out of the house and was in bed asleep by 9PM. Its an exciting life, I know.

Apart from work madness its been all go on our trip planning front. Domi and I have been planning our wedding and honeymoon for a while now but it is really coming along. We have booked our flights to, and accommodation in New York, DC, Philadelphia and LA and have pretty much worked out what we are going to do in each city. We still have a bit to do for San Fransisco and Las Vegas but most of our time there will be taken up by friends, family and the wedding. If you have been to any of these cities, please please tell me what is a must see and what isn't worth it because we really want to get the most out of our trip.

Well that's it. Bye now.

No comments: