Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My New Tunes

You know when you hear a band for the first time and even before the song finishes you can just tell that you will be into them. Some bands you can hear a couple of songs and like one but not the others. Well whens it comes to this band I like them all. I just stumbled across these guys the other day. They are called 'King Cannons' and they are a small band from Melbourne, Australia. They have a ska, rocky sound and its just great music. Here is the single of their debut EP and a live song. Hope you enjoy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Expert Contabil said...

I`m listening them for the first time now, but i want to tell you that their song it`s great. I will search for more songs with them, thanks for sharing.