Friday, July 23, 2010

My Story

I was working recently with an electrician which my family has know for many years. We were talking about everything in general when he started telling me a story about a job he had done earlier that week. He began to tell me that he was working at a young ladies house when he noticed, sleeping on her couch, a rather large cat. He made a remark about how big it was and she replied, "yea its a pure bread Persian and it weighs about 9 kilograms, I'm not very happy with it though". He went on to ask why she was so unhappy with this seemingly peaceful cat. She then proceeded to tell him that one week earlier she had gone out and bought a miniature shih tzu puppy. She had the puppy for a few days and had bought it a special bowl and special food and everything was going well. She went off to work one day and when she returned home she couldn't find the dog. She looked everywhere in her home until she found something she wasn't expecting. There on the ground in front of her were two back legs and half of a tail. The big fat Persian, weighing in at about 9 kilograms had eaten the whole dog!!! She then stated that the little puppy cost her $400 and that she had never had a $400 dollar meal in her life but her lazy fat cat had now enjoyed a $400 Shih Tzu mignon. She was very unhappy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that is so creepy...

Phil said...

It is isn't it. I was really shocked when he told me.