Monday, January 18, 2010

My Outside Renovations

It was all progress this last weekend. I put the steel posts in for our retaining wall and domique painted one of the walls in the living room. The house is really becoming ours and we are finishing room after room. Even though its a lot like my normal work, it doesn't feel like working because you get to enjoy the rewards. I really enjoy it actually.

Sunday was spent down at Glenelg with Jess Telf for her going away. She was over seas for two years recently and is heading back over for another 7 weeks to meet up with her long distance boyfriend. We enjoyed a few drinks and a lot of warm afternoon sun. It turned from a horrible morning into a glorious afternoon. A really great day to be drinking in the sun.

This week is back to work as normal and hopefully I cat pick up the concrete sleepers for our retaining wall and finish that this weekend. Woo.

No comments: